We Put People First.
Skillshare’s collaborative culture goes far beyond our online community. It’s a real part of the humans-first way we work as a team. We believe the work we do makes a difference in the lives of our members, and our mission extends to ensuring our own team members live balanced, fulfilling lives. That means different things for everyone, but it begins with a workplace that embraces modern flexibility, inclusivity, and transparency.
We are committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re proud to be recognized as a top place to work by BuiltinNYC
, and Forbes
, in addition to being a top-rated workplace for dads by Fatherly
. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation
, and inclusive work environment for all.
Our benefits include (but are not limited to!):
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (with a required minimum!)
- 14 weeks parental leave
- Paid sabbaticals for tenured employees
- Learning and conference stipends
- $750 stipend for setting yourself up for success at home (think: desk, headphones, plants, ergonomic chair)
- Monthly reimbursement of up to $75 for high-speed internet services
- Stipend for mental health/well-being tools (Headspace, Talkspace, Peloton, etc.)
- Monthly coffee/tea reimbursement of up to $25
- Ongoing manager training with LifeLabs
- Inclusion workshops with Paradigm